One of the best things about summer is fresh fruit. And who doesn’t love watermelon and strawberries? Making this refreshing Strawberry Watermelon Juice Refresher with your BlendJet portable juice blender is easy, and it will quench your thirst. Hope you love it!
STRAWBERRY WATERMELON REFRESHER INGREDIENTS
1/2 Cup of Water
Chopped Mint Leaves
- Add 1/2 cup of water, and a handful of frozen strawberries.
- Screw on your lid, flip your BlendJet upside down and turn it on.
- Flip your BlendJet right-side up and blend until smooth.
- Remove your blender lid, add a few chunks of watermelon, screw your lid back on and blend until smooth.
- Add chopped mint leaves to taste.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Now you’re ready to stay hydrated! Enjoy this strawberry watermelon juice recipe, courtesy of BlendJet: the portable juice blender!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.