#PancakeCereal has been trending on TikTok, and we've made it easier and more fun than ever to join the challenge! Whip up this Pancake Cereal recipe in your BlendJet portable blender, pour out the batter on a hot griddle, and serve up the bite-sized pancakes in a bowl with milk and syrup! And don't forget to post the video to TikTok and tag us @blendjet!
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
1/2 cup almond milk
2 Tbsp applesauce
3/4 cup flour (or gluten-free flour)
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Oil or plant-based butter for frying
Maple syrup and milk for serving
- Add all ingredients (except oil/plant-based butter) to the BlendJet, and blend for 1 cycle.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat, and add a little oil or plant-based butter to the pan.
- Use a small spoon to scoop the batter in small circles onto the frying pan. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side. Tip: As soon as the top starts to bubble, that’s when it’s time to flip the mini pancakes over.
- Serve with favorite milk and natural maple syrup.
- Eat with a spoon like cereal!
For more BlendJet recipes, like this Vegan Pancake Cereal Recipe, and to share your own, join our BlendJet Recipes Facebook Group!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Total Sugars 14g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.