Whether you’re camping, laying by the pool, or enjoying the salty sea air at the beach, summertime calls for sipping frozen drinks in the sun! So let’s blend up this delicious Frozen Lemonade-Limeade recipe using your BlendJet!
FROZEN LEMONADE-LIMEADE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup lemonade
1/2 cup lemon sorbet
1/4 tsp lime zest
1/2 cup crushed Ice
- Add 1/2 cup lemonade.
- Add 1/2 cup lemon sorbet.
- Top that off with 1/4 tsp of lime zest.
- Screw on the lid to your BlendJet portable blender and blend until smooth!
- Remove the BlendJet lid and add in about 1/2 cup crushed ice.
- Screw your lid back on and blend it one more time.
Both refreshing and a bit tangy, this is the perfect frozen drink to make in your blender, and is the perfect addition to any day in the sun!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 39g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.