We all get a sweet tooth from time to time. It’s totally normal. And a good healthy chocolate milkshake recipe can be hard to find. Don’t worry...BlendJet to the rescue! With the BlendJet One portable blender, you can make an amazing Chocolate Milkshake!
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
1/4 Cup of Milk
1 Frozen Banana
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1/4 tsp of Cacao Powder
1 tbsp of Peanut Butter
- Add 1/4 cup milk to your BlendJet.
- Add your frozen banana slices.
- Add chopped dates.
- Screw on your lid, flip your BlendJet upside down and turn it on.
- Flip your BlendJet right-side up and blend until smooth.
- Remove lid and add 1 tsp Cinnamon, 1/4 tsp Cacao Powder, and 1 tbsp Peanut Butter.
- Blend until smooth!
A chocolate milkshake recipe that you can make without the added extra calories? Yes, please! We hope you enjoy!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||26%|
|Total Sugars 38g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||4%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.