There are many reasons to start creating your own recipes, from making use of extra food in the fridge that would otherwise go to waste to picking ingredients that support better health. Some people are naturally confident and inventive with a knack for pairing flavors, but the good news is a BlendJet portable blender empowers everyone to make yum without fear, without boundaries — and without making a mess.
To become a skilled BlendJet recipe creator: be brave, start with something you know (like cocktails or salad dressings) and always keep an eye out for inspiration (our BlendJet Recipes Facebook Group is a great place to start).
We created a BlendJet recipe challenge to encourage playfulness in the kitchen. Meet the five winning creators from our latest contest. We hope they’ll move you to make your own new favorite recipes and share them in our Facebook Recipes Group.
The BlendJet Recipe Challenge winners:
1. Tropical Smoothie by BT Circuits
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp Greek mango yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 ice cubes
2. Strawberries & Cream by Tim Fletcher
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A dash of vanilla extract
- Blend and serve over strawberries
3. Protein Powerhouse by Rebecca Cole
- ½ cup of oat milk
- 2 tbsp strawberry protein powder
- 4 frozen strawberries
- 5 frozen blackberries
- 4 frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp maple syrup
4. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie by Veronica MissVero Gallegos
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 pure pumpkin puree
- 1 whole banana
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tsp vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Add whipped cream and cinnamon.
5. Frozen Espresso by Joni Starling
- 1/3 cup espresso, chilled
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 6 ice cubes
To see more pictures and videos from our BlendJet Recipe Challenge winners, check out our BlendJet Recipes Facebook Group. You can also see more entries by searching #blendjetrecipechallenge.